So, my eldest brother got married last weekend. It has been quite the ordeal. First off is because my family does not communicate well. Secondly is because her family doesn't plan well. But in the end it all turned out lovely. And I had a great time meeting the new relatives and making new friends. I drove up a few days before so I could fit all the bridesmaids in their dresses (I had worked with a lady down here to get all 7 made in time!). I had a few minor adjustments to do but would have liked them to fit better. But I didn't have the time to re-fit the entire bodice. And we had flowers, barely. But I'll save my ranting on that one for later! Then my other brother, sister and myself spent the rest of the weekend hanging out with the in-laws, old friends and new friends. It was a total blast. Then I came home to discover that even after taking the week off for the wedding, I had another three days off!!
The couple
All photography rights belong to Christah Cato
No comments:
Post a Comment